CONTINUING EDUCATION AND ANNUAL LICENSE RENEWALS
The Board adopted regulations effective June 8, 2011 relating to continuing education and annual license renewals.
The links below will provide information on the adopted language, a chart to help you determine the number of continuing education hours needed to renew your license, as well as new forms.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION AND ANNUAL LICENSE RENEWALS - REGULATION SECTIONS 360-372
- CONTINUING EDUCATION HOURS REQUIRED PER RENEWAL CHART
- CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSE APPLICATION
- CONTINUING EDUCATION PROVIDER APPLICATION
- INACTIVE TO ACTIVE STATUS APPLICATION
- INACTIVE TO ACTIVE STATUS APPLICATION INFORMATION
- APPLICATION FOR RESTORATION OF LICENSE
Contact us at (916) 263-5355 if you have further questions on this new regulation.